Thursday, January 20, 2011

Keelin Corscadden Exhibits @ The Cloth Shop, Limerick

First off, apologies for the severe lack of blogging, I am still trying to get my head around it!
My new years resolution is to get my butt in gear with this all this blogging malark; completely revamp my page while updating it on a regular basis.
I'm going to keep whoever is interested up to speed with my creative adventures!
So check back regularly for new posts :)


A lovely lady named Deirdre got in contact with me shortly after my Graduate Show.
She is just after opening a fabric shop in Limerick City Centre, named "The Cloth Shop" and told me she was interested in stocking my fabric!

*How exciting!*

Delighted I agreed and we decided to exhibit my work along with my fabrics in the shop for their official store opening, which looked a little like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment